Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Credit Risk Analysts- Commodities-MNC@Delhi

This is a position -which has been open for a while now .

I have this update from my international affiliate -who is front ending the client!

"Ideally candidates will come from commercial banks involved with commodity business. Not candidates with credit risk background with financial institutions. Candidates need to have experience credit reviewing a customer base of mainly nonfinancial institutions"

Also -those with experience reviewing physical commodity trades (not financial commodity trades) in any one or another among grains, petchem, coal and coke and cotton – with a minimum 5 years physical commodity credit risk experience at a commodity trade finance bank/ commodity trading company!

I shall be glad to address any queries that you may have.

RSVP menon@optionsindia.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

my page cedar Investment binary